***2022-2023 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION***
To register an incoming student for the current school year, parents/guardians will need to complete the New Student Registration. All required registration documents will need to be submitted virtually. The following documents must be provided:
- Student's original birth certificate or passport
- Student's current immunization records
- Student's last report card (if applicable)
- IEP or 504 documents (if applicable)
- Court/custody order or guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Residency documents (must have all three documents in original form):
- Homeowner: full deed or 2022 property tax bill or full, signed, settlement paperwork (up to 40 days after settlement)
- Renter: full, signed, current lease agreement - with landlord's contact information
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID with Cheltenham Township address
- Current utility bill (telephone, electric, cable or water with registering parent/guardian listed)
- Physical and Dental
Please contact the Office of Student Services at 215-881-6330 if you have any questions. Please note, if any of the required documents are missing, the registration will be considered incomplete.
PowerSchool Registration/InfoSnap is a secure online solution utilized by Cheltenham School District. InfoSnap enables new-to-district families to register online and enables currently enrolled families to verify/update their student(s)' information prior to the start of each school year.