Registration for Cheltenham Township students entering the Cheltenham School District on Monday, Feb. 1, 2021, will be enrolled in the district’s remote learning model. Registration will be done on an ongoing basis and can be accessed through the district's online enrollment portal. Please note, school teams will consider the learning model for students receiving special education or English language learner (ELL) services or with 504 accommodation plans on an individual basis.***2020-2021 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION***
To register an incoming student for the current school year, parents/guardians will need to complete the New Student Registration. Once you reach the submission page, you will be given a link to sign up for an appointment through our online appointment website. At the time of the appointment, the following documents must be presented:
- Student's original birth certificate or passport
- Student's current immunization records
- Student's last report card (if applicable)
- IEP or 504 Documents (if applicable)
- Court/Custody Order or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Residency Documents (must have all three documents in original form):
- Deed or Property Tax Bill or Valid Lease
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID with Cheltenham Township address
- Current utility bill (telephone, electric, cable or water)
- Physical and Dental
Please contact the Office of Student Services at 215-881-6330 if you have any questions. Please note, if any of the required documents are missing, the registration will be considered incomplete.
PowerSchool Registration/InfoSnap is a secure online solution utilized by Cheltenham School District. InfoSnap enables new-to-district families to register online and enables currently enrolled families to verify/update their student(s)' information prior to the start of each school year.