Registration is by appointment only at the Cheltenham School District Administration Building located at 2000 Ashbourne Road, Elkins Park. Summer Registration appointments will be held Monday, June 25th through Thursday, August 20th (Monday through Thursday only). Any registrations completed after August 20th are not guaranteed to start on the first day of school this year - MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2018. Any incoming Kindergarten students must be 5 by September 1, 2018.
To register an incoming student, parents/guardians will need to complete the New Student Registration, schedule a registration appointment and bring the following documents:
- Student's original birth certificate or passport
- Student's current immunization records
- Student's Last report card (if applicable)
- IEP or 504 Documents (if applicable)
- Court/Custody Order or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Residency Documents (must have all three documents in original form):
- Deed or Property Tax Bill or Valid Lease
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID with Cheltenham Township address
- Current utility bill (telephone, electric, cable or water)
- Physical and Dental Examinations
Please contact Ms. Kate Shevlin at 215-881-6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Dominique Peters at 215-881-6330 or email@example.com to schedule a registration appointment. Please note, if you are missing any of these required documents, your registration will be considered incomplete.
PowerSchool Registration/InfoSnap is a secure online solution utilized by Cheltenham School District. InfoSnap enables new-to-district families to register online and enables currently enrolled families to verify/update their student(s)' information prior to the start of each school year.