Cheltenham School District Technology Department provides service and support to schools and the Administrative offices in the acquisition and use of technology to enhance performance, ensure the availability of information for users, provide timely and accurate information about students, and quality support services. The district currently has more than 3250 devices ranging from iPads for grades K-1, Chromebooks, Macbooks Airs, Imac workstations for grades 2-12.
Technology provides solutions that:
- Are student-centered to improve performance while accommodating a variety of learning styles and better preparing the Cheltenham School District graduate to be a productive member of our local community and the ever-changing technological society .
- Increase the productivity of teachers by allowing more time for quality instruction.
- Increase parental and community access to the educational process.
- Increase the efficiency of business operations in a manner that promotes the application of realized gains to the campus instructional needs.
- Are systematically planned and implemented for the maximum return on investment.
Technology Department Values:
The Technology Team is committed to fulfilling our purpose and striving to achieve our vision. Through this commitment, we will achieve a future that is a breakthrough in effectiveness and results.
The Technology Team willingly accepts the responsibility for providing value to our stakeholders and for doing what it takes to make a difference. We take pride in being viewed as dependable and trustworthy.
Communication with Dignity
The Technology Team believes in respectful expression and listening to all viewpoints. Our goal is to consider differing viewpoints, turning misunderstandings into communication with understanding.
The Technology Team looks to the future to proactively meet the needs of our:
- Community and Ourselves