Cedarbrook Technology Tutorials
Tech Video Tutorials for Students and Families
Getting Connected to Cedarbrook -
- Directions to join Google Classroom and Calendar to get to class on Day 1
- Directions if you have joined Classroom, but the Calendar isn't showing.
- Directions for How to Split Your Screen.
- CSD Department of Innovation Family Resource Website
General Tutorials and Suggestions-
Library Videos - How to access books-
- Click here for Directions to Access Free Ebook and Audiobook Resources
- Click here for Videos about Accessing the Cheltenham Public Libraries from Home
Welcome to the Learning Commons!
"A library should not shush ; it should roar !” - Catherynne M. Valente
Welcome to the Learning Commons at the New Cedarbrook! The Learning Commons is the academic hub of our beautiful new home–basically, where all the cool stuff happens. Not only will you find all of the best books here (physical and electronic), but also all kinds of cool resources and events. Keep checking this site through the year for updates!
About Our Staff
Mrs. Peggy Cooper, Library/Media Teacher, earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Georgia and a Master of Science in Elementary Education from the University of Pennsylvania. Mrs. Cooper holds PA instructional certifications in Library and Media, Elementary Education, Middle School English and Middle School Math. She began her career in the Cheltenham School District in 1992 teaching fifth and sixth grades. Mrs. Cooper has worked at Cedarbrook since 2011 - as Challenge Consultant, Lead Teacher for Student Achievement, and Librarian. She also acts as English Department Coordinator, advisor to the National Junior Honor Society, Project Lit, and Hip Hop Clubs, and co-facilitator of PBIS and the ROAR Youth Recognition Program.