Withdrawing Your Child

  • If you are moving out of Cheltenham Township or remaining in the township but enrolling your child in another school, you must complete the Cheltenham School District withdrawal form. Completed forms can be submitted in one of the following ways:

    Please note: Only Cheltenham Township residents are elligible to attend Cheltenham School District schools. If you move outside of Cheltenham Township and do not complete the Cheltenham School District withdrawal form, the District can pursue tuition payment from you for the days your child(ren) attended school in Cheltenham School District as a non-resident.

Contact Information

Ms. Taylor Gray
Registrar/Residency Specialist