Change of Address
Please follow these instructions if you need to change your child's address.
- Download and complete the change of address form.
- Submit the completed and signed change of address form to Ms. Taylor Gray at email@example.com along with the following required residency documents:
Required Residency Documents (documents must contain a Cheltenham Township address)
- Deed or property tax bill if you are a homeowner or signed lease agreement with landlord's contact information if you are a renter.
- One of the following: current utility bill such as electric or water, or car insurance card or car registration or current pay stub.
- Valid driver's license or state-issued photo identification.
*Multiple Occupancy: If you and your child(ren) maintain primary residence in Cheltenham Township in a home that is owned by another Cheltenham Township resident, a multiple occupancy affidavit is required. This affidavit must be completed, signed, and notarized by both the parent/guardian of the student and the Cheltenham Township homeowner. The affidavit must be renewed annually. You can download and complete the form by clicking here.