CLASP is accepting 2020-2021 registration for all returning students. CLASP will accept new student registrations only after students are registered for school.
RETURNING STUDENTS MUST REGISTER BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM
- C.L.A.S.P. registration is digital through our software system, SANDBOX.
- The registration link is school-specific so please be sure to click on the correct link.
- Families grade K through grade 6 complete the online registration using the designated link below.
Note: Childcare for Elkins Park School students is housed at Cheltenham Elementary School. PLEASE use the link for Cheltenham Elementary below.
You will be instructed to download the form health report. If your child has a completed physical, this will replace the need for having the Health Report completed again. CLASP requires a student physical every two years. If the physical submitted expires within the school year, you are required to have your physician complete a health assessment form (physical) so there is no gap between the physical on file. This form is also available under "Resources."
Registrations received after the first week of August will be admitted on a rolling basis. Once the program reaches capacity, your child’s registration will be placed on a Wait List in order of the registration date. You will be notified as soon as space becomes available.
- After your registration is received and processed, you will receive an email with a link that will guide you through the process of setting up your SANDBOX Parent Portal & account. You will receive a second email regarding the payment information.
- ANY ACCOUNT WITH A BALANCE BEFORE THE START OF SCHOOL, WILL BE PLACED ON THE WAIT LIST UNTIL PAID IN FULL.
- On the 1st day of your child attending C.L.A.S.P., you will be requested to set up a 4-digit passcode to ensure a time-saving, accurate, & secure sign-in & sign-out each day.
- IMPORTANT: You must present a picture ID on the 1st day that you pick-up your child from CLASP. Anyone that you designated to be an authorized person for pick-up MUST present a photo ID.
- The system, SANDBOX uses your email address to identify you so please make sure to keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- If you need to change an email address after it is entered into SANDBOX, email Claire Ercolono in the CLASP office
- Each person that you have designated and authorized to pick-up or drop-off your child, may create their own 4-digit passcode as identification, however, an active, accurate email address must be entered on the Online Registration under Contacts.
- There are 3 steps needed to authorize the auto-pay option:
- Please initial the statement within the registration form,
- After you enter your financial information, check the box ‘Pay through SANDBOX’.
- To complete your auto-pay option authorization, email Claire Ercolono in the CLASP Office.
Click on the link of your child’s elementary school to access and complete the CLASP Online Registration.To complete the CLASP 2020-2021 Registration, please use CHROME as your internet browser.