Degrees and Certifications:
RN, BSN, CSN, M.Ed.
Mrs. Nancy Sanborn, CSN Myers Elementary
I have been a Registered Nurse for 41 years working in many areas of nursing but my main focus has been in pediatrics and maternal child health. The last 10 years of my professional career have been spent in school nursing. My first 6 1/2 years working for the School District of Philadelphia and the last 3 1/2 years here in Cheltenham Township. Presently I am the full time certified school nurse at Myers Elementary.
I am married for 37 years to my husband, Phil. We have 4 grown children, 2 girls and 2 boys, and one granddaughter. We live in Huntingdon Valley, Pa.
Educational Background and Professional Organizations
- Lankenau School of Nursing- Registered Nurse
- University of St. Francis-Bachelors in Health Arts
- Slippery Rock University-Bachelors in Nursing
- University of St. Francis-Masters in Health Services Administration
- National Certified School Nurse
- Member of Lankenau Hospital Nurse's Association
- National Association of School Nurses