Paying For Meals
Meal Prices: K-6 $2.85, Cedarbrook $3.25, CHS ala carte
PREPAY YOUR CHILD'S MEAL ACCOUNT
- Deposit money into your child’s meal account to pay for lunch. Send a check or cash into school with your child or pay online through www.schoolcafe.com. Money brought in for lunch will be deposited in its entirety into your child’s lunch account. Please list your child’s full name on the envelope. If sending a check, please make it out to “CSD Food Services Department” and include your child’s full name and student ID# in the memo section.
- The student will simply enter his or her designated pin number into the pin pad at the cafeteria register when making a purchase. The amount of the meal is then automatically withdrawn from the account.
- At the end of the school year, all remaining balances will be carried over to the next year, even if your child moves to another school in the District.
STUDENT ID NUMBERS
- Students must use the key pad to enter their 6 digit id number assigned by the district. It is helpful if they learn to memorize it, as it will follow them as they continue on to other schools throughout the district.
- If you are not sure what your student's 6 digit id number is, please contact your building secretary.