4th Grade Committee
The 4th Grade Committee has a lot to do! This last school year at Glenside is an exciting time! Some of the things that the 4th Grade Committee does:
- Create the 4th Grade Yearbook which each 4th Grader receives at the end of the year.
- Create an End-of-year video that gets shown at the 4th Grade Promotion.
- Help organize the trip for the Elkins Park Student Orientation and 4th Grade Olympics in May.
- Create and distribute a Class T-shirt to each student for the EP Orientation and 4th Grade Olympics trip.
- Organize and arrange the 4th grade trip to Mermaid Lake in June.
- Organize the 4th grade promotion (cake & party) on the last day of school.
- Organize Fundraisers, such as Winter Family Fun Night, that help defray the costs associated with all of the above items.
Pay your 4th grade activities fee online! Use the following link to go to our secure square payment site https://squareup.com/market/glensidepto