Drawing on its cultural richness, creativity, and tradition of scholastic excellence, the Cheltenham School District strives to nurture each child through a wealth of academic endeavors and community partnerships that provide the skills and vision needed to lead a productive and meaningful life beyond our classroom walls.
With a clear connection between the classroom and the world, the Cheltenham School District will strive for excellence by:
- inspiring our students to develop principled and knowledgeable responses to the local, national, and global challenges of the 21st century;
- actively engaging parents in their children’s intellectual, social, and moral education;
- encouraging faculty and staff to continually broaden the web of connections between their academic disciplines and the world on which they depend;
- stimulating dynamic leadership of building and district administrators; and
- creating partnerships with community individuals, institutions, organizations, and businesses that model real-world connections for all students.
6:30 PM Ed Affairs Committee Meeting
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM Community Conversations on Climate, Culture and Equity - CANCELED
June 3, 2019
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Homework Committee
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM UPG General Meeting
June 4, 2019
June 6, 2019
6:45 PM - 9:00 PM Commencement
June 11, 2019
7:00 PM Regular Legislative: 7:00 p.m.
June 13, 2019
8:00 AM Final Student Day
June 14, 2019
8:00 AM Staff Professional Development