Drawing on its cultural richness, creativity, and tradition of scholastic excellence, the School District of Cheltenham Township strives to nurture each child through a wealth of academic endeavors and community partnerships that provide the skills and vision needed to lead a productive and meaningful life beyond our classroom walls.
With a clear connection between the classroom and the world, the School District of Cheltenham Township will strive for excellence by:
- inspiring our students to develop principled and knowledgeable responses to the local, national, and global challenges of the 21st century;
- actively engaging parents in their children’s intellectual, social, and moral education;
- encouraging faculty and staff to continually broaden the web of connections between their academic disciplines and the world on which they depend;
- stimulating dynamic leadership of building and district administrators; and
- creating partnerships with community individuals, institutions, organizations, and businesses that model real-world connections for all students.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM UPG Meeting
7:00 PM Educational Affairs Meeting
April 3, 2017
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM K-6 ELA Roundtable Discussion 7-8:30PM
April 4, 2017
April 7, 2017
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM CHS Breakfast With Guidance
April 10, 2017