***2020-2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION IS FORTHCOMING***
To register an incoming student for the current school year, parents/guardians will need to complete the New Student Registration. Once you reach the submission page, you will be given a link to sign up for an appointment through our online appointment website. At the time of the appointment, the following documents must be presented:
- Student's original birth certificate or passport
- Student's current immunization records
- Student's Last report card (if applicable)
- IEP or 504 Documents (if applicable)
- Court/Custody Order or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Residency Documents (must have all three documents in original form):
- Deed or Property Tax Bill or Valid Lease
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID with Cheltenham Township address
- Current utility bill (telephone, electric, cable or water)
- Physical and Dental
Please contact Mr. Remar Tate at 215-881-6322 or if you have any questions. Please note, if you are missing any of these required documents, the registration will be considered incomplete.
PowerSchool Registration/InfoSnap is a secure online solution utilized by Cheltenham School District. InfoSnap enables new-to-district families to register online and enables currently enrolled families to verify/update their student(s)' information prior to the start of each school year.