Registration is by appointment only at the Cheltenham School District Administration Building located at 2000 Ashbourne Road, Elkins Park. Summer Registration appointments will be held Monday, June 24th through Thursday, August 15th (Monday through Thursday only). Any registrations completed after August 15th are not guaranteed to start on the first day of school this year - MONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2019. Any incoming Kindergarten students must be 5 by September 1, 2019. You must be a Cheltenham Township resident to register.Summer Kindergarten Readiness Screenings will take place on Monday, July 8, 2019, Tuesday, July 16, 2019, Thursday, August 1, 2019, Wednesday, August 7, 2019
To register an incoming student, parents/guardians will need to complete the New Student Registration. Once you reach the submission page, you will be given a link to sign up for an appointment through our online appointment website. At the time of the appointment, the following documents must be presented:
- Student's original birth certificate or passport
- Student's current immunization records
- Student's Last report card (if applicable)
- IEP or 504 Documents (if applicable)
- Court/Custody Order or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Residency Documents (must have all three documents in original form):
- Deed or Property Tax Bill or Valid Lease
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID with Cheltenham Township address
- Current utility bill (telephone, electric, cable or water)
- Physical and Dental
Please contact Ms. Kate Shevlin at 215-881-6322 or email@example.com or Ms. Dominique Peters at 215-881-6330 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Please note, if you are missing any of these required documents, the registration will be considered incomplete.
PowerSchool Registration/InfoSnap is a secure online solution utilized by Cheltenham School District. InfoSnap enables new-to-district families to register online and enables currently enrolled families to verify/update their student(s)' information prior to the start of each school year.