CLASP 2017-2018 Registrations are closed until further notice.
The mission of C.L.A.S.P. is to provide a beyond school hours program for elementary age students in a safe environment in which children's social, emotional and physical development are enhanced through challenging, quality activities as a natural extension of their day. The program focuses on activities that have proven to be effective in improving academic skills, promoting physical and emotional well-being, and building self-esteem and social relationships.
Cheltenham, Glenside, Myers, and Wyncote Elementary programs operate from 7:00 AM until the start of class and from class dismissal until 6:30 pm every day the schools are open.
C.L.A.S.P. – change to program for Elkins Park students
There are a few changes to the C.L.A.S.P. program for grade 5 and grade 6 starting September 2017. The daily student time schedule has changed and with this comes changes to C.L.A.S.P. for Elkins Park students. The new time schedule for students attending Elkins Park is 8:40 am start time and 3:40 pm dismissal.
The most significant changes to C.L.A.S.P. for EP students is two-fold:
1. The before-and-after school program will now offer grades 5 and grade 6 a morning session opening at 7:00 am and an afternoon session closing at 6:30 pm.
2. The C.L.A.S.P. location for Elkins Park students will be held at Cheltenham Elementary. You will drop-off your child at
- Cheltenham Elementary, 7853 Front Street, Cheltenham, PA 19012
- C.L.A.S.P. Office Phone – 215-635-7423
- C.L.A.S.P Cell Phone – 267-421-3359
- Site Director – Tekia Bigelow
Elkins Park students attending the morning session of C.L.A.S.P.at Cheltenham Elementary School will be transported to Elkins Park School by school bus for their school day.
Elkins Park students attending the afternoon session will be transported by school bus to Cheltenham Elementary for childcare services.
Current Registration Information For 2017/2018 School Year